Club 456: Where Learning and Fun Meet
Friday, October 30, 2009
Dear
Mrs.Winn
Mrs.Winn We miss you. Can you come to ESL to visit the Esl room? I miss you, you were the best teacher. How are you doing? Are you happy there?
Nayeli
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Students make "Cultural Lenses."
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(73)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(7)
dear Mrs.Winn,Are you going to go to a haunted hou...
10-30-09Dear Mrs. Winn,When are you going to come ...
Dear Mrs.Winn Mrs.Winn We miss you. Can you come t...
halloween
do you like to play soccer
Dear Mrs ,Winn, How are? I'm sad! ...
Dear Mrs. Winn,I miss you so much. I like the Caug...
►
September
(21)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(30)
Contributors
Harrison ESL
Mrs. Salyer
Mrs. Winn
Sarah
Sweet Websites!
Comic Creator
Cool Math 4 Kids
Enchanted Learning
How Much Do You Know??
This is how we see the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment