Hey Juan... (Which Juan is it by the way?:))I really hope I'll get a job at Harrison too! I love this school! And I miss you all so much. If I get a job there, hopefully i'll be able to see you more often:)Love,Mrs. Winn
Dear Mrs.Winn I miss you so much and Iam your number one student! That's it.Hugo
Dear Mes.Winn I hope you have a good day and I hope you get a job.Vanesa T
Hey Juan... (Which Juan is it by the way?:))
ReplyDeleteI really hope I'll get a job at Harrison too! I love this school! And I miss you all so much. If I get a job there, hopefully i'll be able to see you more often:)
Love,
Mrs. Winn
Dear Mrs.Winn I miss you so much and Iam your number one student! That's it.
ReplyDeleteHugo
Dear Mes.Winn
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good day and I hope you get a job.
Vanesa T