This summer i went to florida with my cuzin's. to vist my family that lives there. we got to go swimming with dolphan's it was fun. But i was kinda scared at first. But then i got used to it. we got to feed the dolfan's and it was kinda werid. Beacuse they nippled on your hand.
I went to maryland hung out with my buddys and saw my cuzzins and yea.i came back to see more buddys for like 4 days and then i texted everybody iknew and we all went to the skating rink...
So...I'm curious who this is...? Sounds like you had a pretty cool summer. And texting. Oh boy, I'm afraid I'm getting behind the times--I don't even have a cellphone! Ah!
That is amaaaazing that you swam with dolphins! (Anybody notice that that's a cognate?? Dolphin, dolfin.)
This summer i went to florida with my cuzin's. to vist my family that lives there. we got to go swimming with dolphan's it was fun. But i was kinda scared at first. But then i got used to it. we got to feed the dolfan's and it was kinda werid. Beacuse they nippled on your hand.
ReplyDeleteI went to maryland hung out with my buddys and saw my cuzzins and yea.i came back to see more buddys for like 4 days and then i texted everybody iknew and we all went to the skating rink...
ReplyDeleteSo...I'm curious who this is...? Sounds like you had a pretty cool summer. And texting. Oh boy, I'm afraid I'm getting behind the times--I don't even have a cellphone! Ah!
ReplyDeleteThat is amaaaazing that you swam with dolphins! (Anybody notice that that's a cognate?? Dolphin, dolfin.)
i went to missori because i have family over there and i think that it was so fun i went to go becasue i have family there and it was my cousins b-day
ReplyDeletewhat i did this simmer i whent to six flags
ReplyDeletesidney picon.