Istep was very very EASY! I like having Istep Because we don't have homework and we can see a Movie and we can go OUTSIDE! I don't like to do English test because I don't know some words. I like to do math and science there to EASY! I like to do the math better because I know math. I like science too. When I go to 5th grade It would be hard and Very fun.
Jose
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you think Math and Science were easy. I really like Math...Science, not so much. Good thing I didn't have to take a Science test, huh?
ReplyDeleteJose, I'm so glad the testing was pretty easy for you. I bet you can't wait for the next round of ISTEPs:)
ReplyDeletewell i think that it is cool because i dont have homework for the rest of the year and i think that i am goping to be outside all the time that we have to do the tyest ant that just so cool.......
ReplyDeleteBy:melissa aguilar
Lol. Melissa, you are funny. You want to just go outside for the rest of the year?? But you still have 4th grade things to learn...inside! :)
ReplyDelete-Mrs. Steele