When we had I step I had to go to the group room to watch a movie while my class was doing Istep. I LIKED THAT VERY MUCH BUT GUESS WHAT NOW THAT I STEP IS OVER WE DO NOT GET TO DO THAT ANYMORE. And we also did not have homework while Istep. THAT WAS AWSOME. I also want to tell you that I hated Istep because we had to miss out Reading Buddies on Mondays and We also missed some Parts of Gym Class on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
By: Noemi
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NOW I CAN SEE IT
ReplyDeleteI liked watching movies too...for a while. My favorite part was going outside with you all, and sitting on the grass talking. I got to know you a little better that way.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad ISTEP is over, though. I was sick of testing.
--Mrs. Salyer
Noemi,
ReplyDeletewhat was you favorite movie to watch in the groop room?
I'm sorry you had to miss several of the good activities during the testing. Good thing it's over:)
Have a great week.
Who is your Reading Buddy? Is it someone is Mrs. Snyder's class? They are sooo cute! Now you can read with him or her again because ISTEP is finally over!! :)
ReplyDelete