Friday, May 22, 2009

Teachers Got Dunked!!!!



Wasn't it HILARIOUS to see our teachers and Mr. Polston get dunked? That is one thing you will never get to do to me!!!!

Who was your favorite dunkee? If you had the chance to dunk anyone, who would it be?

6 comments:

  1. If I got to dunk anyone I would dunk Ms.Weller and Mrs.Steele.
    -Shivanjali/Anjali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing Miss Weller get dunked she was my teacher last year.What if Mrs.Steele got dunked,she will be mad.If we did it this year Mrs.Steele will have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that mrs.steele needsto get dunked because she will be happy if they do and i think that it will be funny if she gets dunked... by melissa a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooo...!

    Actually, I've thought about volunteering to be dunked before! Hmm...

    -Mrs. Steele

    ReplyDelete