Monday, April 20, 2009

Let's play Doggie,Doggie

Hi! Do you know who I am.Great! I am Anjali.I wanted to introduce myself a little more.I love dogs,I had a dog in India,whoose name was Uaky.I don't like cats as much.Guess what,I like travelling a lot.I've travelled a lot.My worst.....................................................................ur wait I gotta go.Good-by don't forget I am a dog LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

4 comments:

  1. You are so funny. I like dogs too. Our dog's name is Hiker. When I was growing up, we had dogs named Whiskey, Princess, and Kuti. I miss them :(...

    You said you like to travel. What places have you been to?

    --Mrs. Salyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how funny I am.I have not gone to any of the states in America,but I have gone to Chicago.I have gone to almost all states in India.
    -Anjali

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to India. I would like to go someday. Does most of your family live in India?
    -Mrs. Steele

    ReplyDelete