Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AT CLUB 456

Hey? Mrs sayler i am so so so glad that i am so happy that i get 2 type with u and with the others teachers and with the esl rooms and with mrs. winn and mrs. steele and u 2. i am so glad that u r with us at the 456 club all tuesdays and with us in all the meetings. i like your password and your email. Do u love track and volley ball i do. now i am going to tell u about my life when i am in school and club all tuesdays. I ALWAYS HAVE FUN AND I HAVE ALOT OF FUN IN THE CUMPUTERS AND THE MAC I LOVE VOLLEYBALL. THANKYOU FOR LISTENING TO MY STORY.

LOVE, YOLANDA


TO MRS. SAYLER......................................................................................//////////////////////////////////////////

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yolanda! I'm so glad you love ESL and Club 456 so much. I DO, TOO! :) And volleyball is the best sport! Mr. Steele loves Mac only, so I think he'd agree with you. Thanks for sharing!
    -Mrs. Steele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yolanda, I know this post is for Mrs. Salyer, but I'd like to say thank you for writing about yourself. I had no idea that you loved volleyball and computers.
    I'm glad you are at the club with us. We have a lot of fun with you. Keep coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the note. I do like volleyball, but my favorite sport is soccer. I love to be able to stay with you all on Tuesdays. -- Mrs. Salyer

    ReplyDelete