
The club is cancelled this Tuesday! :( Are you guys sad? I am! I guess cookies and juice will just have to wait till the next Tuesday! Oh, noooo! Not even till the next Tuesday, not even till the following Tuesday! We are not going to have the club during ISTEP testing. How sad:(
Make sure you, boys and girls, stop by the ESL room to write posts and comments.
We will miss you, but hope you will find something very exciting to do on Tuesday nights.
Much love,
Mrs. Winn
I know how you feel i am very sad tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope next week we will have 456 club
COMMENT BY: NOEMI
well i am even sad more then all you guys because i cant go the club 456 anymore because i have track si dont get to go anymore but i hope all you that go to the club have lots of fun with those wonderful teacher like Mrs.Winn and Mrs.Steele and Mrs.Salyer and other techers that go well see you..............:)):):):0:)(:)():9):9
ReplyDeleteBy":Melissa Aguilar......