hi my name is Fernando i'm in sixth grade. my favorite sport is football, soccer, and track. the sport i'm playing right now is track. my favorite food is a five dollor foot long at subway. my favorite brand of shoe are nikes, pumas, and halks. my favorite school activeity is math i have got A's since fourth grade. i have three brothers and one sister the youngest is only four and a half months old. my little brother and sister are almost the same years old. i'm the second oldest in my family. my brother is the oldest.
Fernando
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does that mean there are twins in your family, since they're the same age? That's cool!
ReplyDelete-Mrs. Steele
Wow, what a great blog, Fernando. I feel like I know you so much better now:)
ReplyDeleteMy husband loves the foot long from Subway too:) Good job on the As in math!
Fernando,
ReplyDeleteYou know I love Subway! It's great to read your posts. I will look forward to reading more from you in the future!!
Mrs. S
cookies and milk
ReplyDelete