Dear Mrs.Salyer, April 14, 2009
Hi! My name is Noemi and I like to draw pictures alot! What do you like to do? If you were wondering what I like to eat, this is what I like to eat....
1. Pizza
2. maccaroni & cheese
3. pepperoni pizza
4. spaghetti
5. doritos
6. suasage
7. bacon
8. pancakes
9. orange jucie
That are a few of the things I like to eat so now I will tell you if I like sports or if I don't and of course I will tell you why or why not.
Okay, I do not like to play sports because I am not that good at sports but I do wnat to learn how to play NOTHING!!!!!!
So what do you like to eat? And what sports do you like to play?
Sincerely NOEMI
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What don't I like to eat!!!!! I like tacos, hot dogs, and brocoli. Yes, BROCOLI!!!!! I don't play sports because I'm terrible at them, but I love to watch soccer. It's the best.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'm glad to read your posting. It's a great way to get to know you better. Have fun with it!!! -- Mrs. Salyer
I like to eat a lot of things, just like you! I like to play a lot of sports. I wish I had more time to play them all! When I was in school, I played basketball, volleyball, and soccer. Now, I mostly just play volleyball.
ReplyDeleteDo you like to sing or play any instruments?
-Mrs. Steele
Hey Noemi~
ReplyDeleteI love eating! Eating is my favorite:) I love pizza and sushi most of all!
I don't really play any sports. I'm not a very athletic person in general:( But I do like running, dancing and I take classes at the Y sometimes:)
Thanks for telling us about yourself.
~ Mrs. Winn