Tuesday, April 14, 2009

dolfo hip hop

hey this is dolfo I'm 6 grad I'm nice funny cool . i lik hip hop dance i like to dance a lot. i like football it's fun. i want to know about you T T Y L.

6 comments:

  1. what does t t y l mean????????
    from a person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know any cool moves?
    -Mrs. Steele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to dance too!! But when I dance, I look like I'm having a seizure. Oh, well. -- Mrs. Salyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if Mrs. Salyer looks like she is having a seizure while dancing, I look like a cow on ice! Imagine that!!!
    But I do LOVE dancing. You have to teach us some moves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dolfo,

    I bet you have some sweet moves...sprinkler, robot, and the running man are my favorites. What's your favorite move?

    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete