Hi! I am Shivanjali.I am often called Anjali because my name is really big.I would like to introduce myself first. I am from INDIA and my family is from India too! I have 1 brother.My mom's name is Anna.I do not have any pets.I live in Warsaw,INDIANA.
-Anjali
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Shivanjali! I'm glad you let people call you Anjali, but I like them both! I think it is so cool that you are from India. I've never been there. I am from Spain, but I haven't been there in a very long time. I do speak Spanish, though not the best. What other language do you speak?
ReplyDelete-Mrs. Steele
Anjali,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to read about you. I don't get to see you often, so this will be a great oportunity for me to get to know you! How do you like living in Warsaw? I hope to read more posts from you soon!
--Mrs. Salyer
Mrs. steele,
ReplyDeleteI know how late I have replied,but I was so busy that I couldn't get on the computer.I do not speak any other language except english.My dad and I speak an Indian language known as telugu.