Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hi


Hi my name is Maria I am in 6th at Harrison Elementry I like to do alot of stuff. I like to play sports like volleyball and soccer. I like to eat pizza and ice cream. i have 2 sisters one is in 3th and the other one dosen't go to school she is only 3 she is going to be 4on April 15 . so we are going to have a littel party. i love to go to the ESL room and come to the 456 club. i have alot of friends in 6th grade like Angelica, jacki A, jacki T , Bianca, and lot more.


maria

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! I'm so glad you like volleyball. It's such a good sport! I don't usually like ice cream so much, but for some reason, I've been eating a lot of it lately. Maybe it's 'cuz I wish it were summer already!
    -Mrs. Steele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Maria!
    Thanks for telling us about yourself.
    What are your sisters names? Which one is in 3d grade? Does she go to Harrison?
    ~ Mrs. Winn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria,

    You are a great girl! I love having you in class. What's your favorite ice cream? Mine is chocolate chip mint! Keep writing!!

    Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete